Provider Enrollment & Credentialing
Accurate and timely provider enrollment ensures that claims are processed correctly from day one. Working closely with our clients, we process provider enrollment applications to make certain that a provider’s effective date aligns with their employment start date. This close communication reduces the potential of lost revenue due to delayed enrollment. At PBC we apply our knowledge and expertise regarding each insurance carrier’s guidelines and requirements to make sure applications are approved in the most time effective manner possible. Our provider enrollment services don’t end when initial enrollment is complete. We actively manage each provider’s re-credentialing and re-validation as required by the carrier.
Our Web Portal provides your group with real-time insight into your enrollment status.
Track and Trend Enrollment Statistics:
• Application processing time by carrier
• Start to finish turn-around time for your applications
• Provider compliance with documentation requests
• Percentage of applications in process per carrier
• Individual provider application status with each carrier
• Group Enrollment
• Individual Provider Enrollment
• Establish New Groups, Including Fee Negotiations
• CAQH Profile Creation and Attestation
• NPI Registration
• PECOS Enrollment
• Re-Credentialing and Re-Validation
• Roster Maintenance
• Ongoing Enrollment Support
Timely and accurate enrollment, cleaner claims processing, customer satisfaction, and a relationship with our clients that extends beyond their insurance agreements.
PBC (c) 2015. All Rights Reserved.